Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary seek advice medical spouse: Small Animal Toxicology, moment variation places the entire info had to swiftly and properly deal with poisonings in small animal sufferers on the clinician's fingertips.
- Provides concise, bulleted info enthusiastic about an important evidence wanted while treating a poisoned cat or dog
- Carefully prepared for ease of use in an emergency, with very important toxicants prepared alphabetically inside of categories
- Details clinically appropriate info at the most typical toxicants encountered by way of small animals
- Presents a wealth of colour photos to assist in plant identification
- Includes 14 new subject matters to this version masking cyclosporine A, sleep aids, tacrolimus, bathtub salts, artificial marijuana, toxic lizards, imidacloprid, spring bulbs, and sodium monofluoroacetate
Read or Download Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology PDF
Similar Veterinary Medicine books
Using secure and powerful anaesthetic suggestions could have an important impression either at the welfare of laboratory animals and the standard of the study effects received in utilizing them. In instances of justified public and clinical issues over such matters, the necessity for transparent and concise propose on reliable method is of paramount significance.
This distinct publication presents a entire and comparative consultant to the immune platforms of significant vertebrate species, together with family and wild animals of veterinary or clinical curiosity, fish and amphibia. info during this crucial reference paintings has been compiled through world-renowned editors and a world workforce of authors.
Immune Mechanisms of discomfort and Analgesia is the 1st quantity to debate a brand new thought of immune-neural interplays resulting in soreness or analgesia. It argues the classical view that discomfort and its keep an eye on are constrained to the frightened method, delivering a accomplished assessment of the rising quarter of immune mechanisms in soreness and its keep an eye on.
Additional info for Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology